Hey guys, this is my very first of what I hope to be an instructional series for anyone looking to get their feet wet in Framer X.
The format is simple. I’m going to screen record a session where I explain my process building various components. I’m hoping if you guys like these, you’ll provide me with ideas for what you would like to learn more about. I love digging in and learning, so it’s not a problem if I don’t already know it! 🙂
Well let’s get on with it! Here is the first session: A simple Button!
- Creating a code component
- Navigating to project directory
- Installing and importing styled components
- Property control type: ControlType.Color
- String interpolation into styled components
- Hover psuedoclass
- Override functions
- OnClick functions
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please give me a clap or two or fifty, and let me know what you would like to see next!