Whether you have a new or an existing product, you need to get to know your audience, explore their pain points and needs.
Product teams need to learn how to exclude their biases and leverage quantitative and qualitative data in order to provide the best possible solution and choose the most reasonable direction for their product roadmap.
Attending UX Research Training enables your product team to
- start in-house UX research and get to know how to take advantage of the insights to create a better product
- learn how to get continuous feedback on your product and take your product design process to a level that is conscious of product decisions
Know what direction to take your product based on UX Research and not just educated guesses.
A 3-day UX research training to learn how to get the right answers to your problem
The goal of the 3-day UX Research Training is to provide a mindset and practice the know-how of the most essential UX research methods.
Practice the basics and hone your researcher skills to take your product to the next level.
- What UX Research Methods to use in different phases of product design and development? – throughout Discovery, Validation, Prototyping, and Measurement.
- How to apply research methods? Practice with hands-on exercises, learn how to conduct interviews and usability tests
- Recognize the patterns, synthesize and prioritize your findings – learn about the process to find its place in your workflow
- How to measure the impact of UX design changes?
UX Research Training schedule
- UX Research Basics
- Research methods #1
- Qualitative Research
- Interviewing in practice
- Research Planning
- Research methods #2
- Usability testing
- Prototype Testing in practice
- Synthesize findings
- Research System
- Research methods #3
- Measuring UX
- UX Research Toolbox
- UX Research in Agile
Who can participate?
We recommend this training for teams and agencies who work on digital products and aim to introduce UX Research in their process.
- UX Designers
- future UX Researchers
- Marketing professionals
- Product managers and product owners
- Product teams
The training provides a helpful research skill-set not only for researchers and designers but also for those involved in the entire product design process (e.g. Product Owners and Project Managers). PM-s and PO-s will have a better understanding of the UX research methods and tools.
While a basic understanding of design and research will be needed to become a UX Researcher, you don’t need any of these skills to complete this course.
The format of the UX research training
Learn from the professionals at UX studio about what methods and tools to use, when and how to use them:
- lectures on theory
- exercises to practice
Want your co-workers to attend the 3-day UX Research Training?
Fill out this short form and our colleague will get back to you shortly.
(Looking to give your team a more design-specific view on UX? Read more about our 3-day UX Design Trainings.)
Source link https://uxstudioteam.com/ux-blog/ux-research-training/