ONE Design is a content portal where Capital One, the eighth-largest bank in the United States, shares (many) inspiring stories of how their Adaptive Path designers “impact lives with humanity, simplicity, ingenuity – and empower people to have better control over their money.”
Selected stories from the portal:
– Designing for the Human Side of Banking – Inside the Design Culture at Capital One
– How Do We Think Better about the Future(s)?
– Designing Eno – How Capital One made an SMS chatbot customers can text 24/7 to check in on their money.
– Foresight doesn’t happen in a vacuum
– Figuring Out Content Strategy – as applied to Capital One’s Home Loan Product
– Download Our Guide to Experience Mapping (site)
– Download Our Guide to Service Blueprinting (pdf)
Find even more content on adaptivepath.org.
The post ONE Design: a portal on Adaptive Path’s work with Capital One Bank appeared first on Putting people first.