1. DRAG TRIGGER
At first I make the panel with icons response to dragging.
- Click Trigger/Drag:
2. Choose panel with icons from combobox:
2. MOVE RESPONSE
Next I set the movement range of the panel with icons.
- Add Move by clicking the Plus Icon under the Drag Trigger.
- Choose panel with icons from combobox and set Direction to Vertical, Limit to Custom Limit and the range of the movement. In our case MinY = 356, MaxY = 827.
3. CHAIN AND OPACITY RESPONSE
Next I want to darken the background and change link icon to arrow when I move panel up.
- Add Chain trigger:
2. Set Opacity of black background to 0% when panel is down and to 70% when panel is up:
3. Set opacity of arrow to 0% when panel is down and to 100% when panel is up:
4. Set opacity of link to 0% when panel is up and to 100% when panel is down:
4. TAP TRIGGER & CONDITIONS
Finally I want the panel to move up & down on tap. For this I need to create Condition — when panel is down, move the panel up and vice versa.
- Add Tap trigger to panel with icons:
2. Add the first Condition: when panel with icons is down, move panel with icons up, hide link icon and show arrow icon and black background.
3. Add second Condition: when panel with icons is up, move panel with icons down, show link icon and hide arrow icon and black background.