This is a collection of -known and not so well known- tools useful for every designer, developer, or tech enthusiast. It includes tools about colors, images, editing photos, typography, UI/UX inspiration, time-management, analytics, etc.
In each section, I have included a video to explain and present every tool a little bit better than words can.
- CoolHue: Is the coolest handpicked Gradient Hues and Swatches for your next super ⚡ amazing stuff. coolHue has 60 coolest Gradients. You can also personalize the coolHue Palette as per as your taste. CoolHue gradients palette is rendered by JSON which makes it very easy to make a subtle update anytime.
- Gradient Hunt: is a free and open platform for color inspiration with thousands of trendy hand-made color gradients. Gradient Hunt was made with the motivation of internet becoming a nicer and better place. Gradient Hunt is now a popular resource used daily by thousands of people all over the world.
- Grabient: Is a collection of gradient colors for background. Colors can be downloaded for sketch or CSS3.
- Cool backgrounds: is a collection of tools to create compelling, colorful images for blogs, social media, and websites. Beyond backgrounds, the images generated can be used as desktop wallpapers or cropped for mobile wallpapers.
- Colorspark: Is a simple color and gradient color generator. Grab the code in css format.
- Colorable: Take a set color palette and get contrast values for every possible combination — useful for finding safe color combinations with predefined colors and includes pass/fail scores for the WCAG accessibility guidelines.
- Hello Color: A functional color palette generator which includes accessibility guidelines.
- Data Color Picker: Use the palette chooser to create a series of colors that are visually equidistant. This is useful for many data visualizations, like pie charts, grouped bar charts, and maps.
- Huesnap: Color inspirations for creatives around the world. Create and save your collections, explore, edit and download them.
- Flat UI Colors 2: features 13 more color palettes. Collaborating with 13 designers around the world, a total set of 280 colors are on your command for COPY/PASTE for your next project, design, presentation.
- Material Palette: Explore, combine, edit, tweet and download colors.
- ColorClaim is simple. It is a collection of color combinations on one big page. Usually, these combinations are very subtle, one main and one accent color.
- Google Arts and Culture: Try out experiments at the crossroads of art and technology, created by artists and creative coders with Google Arts & Culture.
- ColorGrab: Steal beautiful colors from Dribbble shots easily. (Google chrome extension)
- Site palette: A browser extension to generate comprehensive palettes. A must-have tool for designers and frontend developers. Free colour scheme extraction.
- Khroma: The AI color tool for designers. Discover, search, and save color combinations you’ll love. By choosing a set of 50 colors, you’ll train a neural network powered algorithm to generate colors you like and block ones you don’t, right in your browser. [Great tool]
- ShapeFactory: Simple design tools for everyone. it is divided in 4 sections: logo, pigment, gradient and duotone.
- BrandColors: The biggest collection of official brand color codes around. You can search brands, download or send colors.